Aug 12, 2010

Sleep

I LOVE my sleep. What can I say more. Sleep is huh-mazing! I love dreaming and closing my eyes to be pulled into a world so similar and so different from my own.
Lately however my dreams have changed. I still love to dream, they have not turned me against dreaming. Where once my dreams were like a grade B sci fi movie, they are now akin to the dreams that take place in the movie "Inception." Don't get me wrong, there were no crazy aliens in my former dreams, but I could tell the difference between dream and reality as distinctly as red from blue. Now however, I sometimes think a moment of dream is a possible reality. For instance I once dreamed I had a fight with my mother, I awoke that morning feeling resentful toward her until I realized the ridiculousness of that notion.
I still love to dream, dreaming is a HUGE adventure for me. Where once I watched all the action from a distance, now I participate in the adventure myself. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Sleeping is the BEST! :) I really like to dream I'm flying. Those are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete