Sep 11, 2010

Motorcycle!

The motorcycle is a symbol of freedom, power, and living dangerously. Motorcycles are not as safe as "automobiles," they get into more accidents and have less protection than a car. They are more fuel efficient and have more accessibility than most cars. Police use motorbikes, so do gang members.
Why all these tidbits that you probably already know about bikes?
I want a motorcycle!
I've always been interested in motorcycles, thanks to my Uncle Dick who loves them, and old cars. They are beautiful and easy and powerful. I've always associated bikes with the freedom to go where you want when you want. They've been beautiful to me since I was a kid, and the helmets and leather jackets and chaps o so stylish!
One of these days, I will own a bike.
Orange or black?
So beautiful!

2 comments: