Oct 10, 2010

Catchin Up...

Soooo, yeah, I take so many pictures thinking, "I'll use this for blogging. Eventually." I could just do a billion posts, but I don't think I will, I'll just do one big one with lots of pictures. (Well, more pictures than I normally do.)

Rain in Kingman is a rare thing and a beautiful gift. I couldn't help from taking the photo to share with others the happy experience. It rained for a week, not heavy steady rain. It would rain light, for a long while, heavy for a minute and then stop for a few hours. Oh Kingman with all your quirks, we love you still.

"Tegan, come make some shoe pastry with me."
"Some what?"
"Shoe pastry for Kevin's birthday, he wants cream puffs." I was highly confused, what do shoes have to do with creams puffs?
Here's what:
Choux is pronounced shoe. Gotcha. We made some "shoe" pastry and it was delicious! I made the pudding and stuffed the little buggers while mom gobbed melted chocolate all over them.
The birthday boy and me. Happy 18th. Ack, yes, he is an adult!!!!


This adorable little puppy tried to run me down at midnight on Saturday night. I was driving home just as natural as can be when this dog runs straight for my car! I pulled over and discovered that he had no collar, and he hopped in my car like, "Okay, I'm ready to go, let's go."
I chuckled and drove to the neighbors where I saw the light on. Alas, he was not the sweet old lady's dog and she had never seen him before. No one in that neighborhood had. So I took him home and he spent the night in my room. Sunday morning I tried again to find his owner. No such luck. But an old man with an accent took him in because he had food and water that he kept for his other dogs. I was going to pick him up today to take him to the pound but the man didn't answer the door. Mom will try again tomorrow.
Evidence that appliances do hate me. My shower likes to race me out of the stall. Today it won.

a moment of vanity when I dressed myself and did my own hair.
I LOVE picnik.com.
What you don't know really can hurt you.


No comments:

Post a Comment