Feb 10, 2011

Crabby Patties... Anyone?

Funny how after my last post I just had a miscommunication, one that made no sense to me. Only this one made me upset and I got offended to boot! I hate days like this where I can't take any kind of criticism or rudeness without wanting to bite someone's head off. It is not the natural me, but I guess that is just what happens when you feel low in spirits. Everyone has those days, everyone. I'm allowed to as well. Silly though, I always feel guilty later. Bleeeehhhhhhhhh.
But seriously, who says they would like a ride down to Vegas with a complete stranger and expects them to find room and board for them? I just wanted a ride to Vegas so I could go home. I do NOT need you to find me a hotel. Seriously?

Didn't help my day, nor did that stupid work computer acting all uppity in my face. I really like technology that does exactly what I tell it to and no more. NO MORE!!!!! I don't like the technology that decides to be a brat. Speaking of which... Anyway.

On a happy note... Mark made a really delicious and filling dinner for dinner group. Thank you dinner group for being a bright light at the end of my day. And Bryan, always being a bright light in my life.

1 comment:

  1. No one, or no thing, that includes inanimate objects, best not be getting all uppity in ma girls face no mo! That includes you technology, that includes you! :) Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete