Feb 26, 2011

Easily Bored

I get easily bored with my hair and I always want to do something new with it. Which is why I cut my hair at least 10 times a year. Okay, maybe not 10 times but very very often. Last night I was getting really fidgety so I asked someone in my ward if they would like to cut my hair. Didn't work out. So this morning I thought, "I've seen people cut my hair, I know how to do it." Bad choice, right? Always a disaster, right? I asked Emily if I should and she said, "Go for it." Right. So I got out the scissors, got out the razor and stared at myself in the mirror for a long time. I snipped my bangs and Tried forever to cut the side. Cut a little of the side.
Then my roommate Bridget emerged and asked if I would like help. I readily agreed, showed her what I wanted, found out she'd never cut hair, sat patiently while she worked on my hair.

Here's a before pic.


Here's the after.


Pretty amazing right? Right! So glad Bridget came out and offered to help! Also, it looks so much cuter in person. I will be happy to show you it any. Just ask. :)

2 comments:

  1. The before picture...so beautiful! The after pic...WOW!!! What a model you are! I am now asking to see you in person so I can see what it really looks like, so when will you be available?
    I love you teGan. You are my favorite person in the world, the whole world!

    :D

    ReplyDelete