Apr 17, 2011

Four Months

Four months to the day I've been dating my best friend. A complete goof ball with awesome knowledge about how to show a girl a good time. And how to complete drive her crazy. Four months of sharing secrets and jokes and time. Four of the happiest months of my life where I finally let someone in to share my life and myself. Where I finally felt like I was home. Four months of laughter and tears, stress and weightlessness. Four months of learning more about myself than I ever have before, and about everyone else around me. Four months of kissing, cuddling, holding hands, and sharing in each other's presence. Granted we only saw each other 5 times out the of the four months, but it was a lot more than I'd ever done before. And it has been a glorious four months.

1 comment:

  1. After much investigation the official date(s) are December 15th (hers) and December 16th (his). So...Four months and two days or one day!! YAY for teGan and brYan! Hopefully there is an agreement on the official date of other important future events :)

    ReplyDelete