May 2, 2011

Just So You Know

I got to ride with the funniest people in the ward tonight, all the in the same car! The conversations we had made me laugh pretty hard in some places. They were all over the place and completely random jumping from topic to topic. I loved it! Theses were my people! Random, crazy, and willing to say whatever comes to mind, seriously, whatever.
I learned that cliff jumping can be dangerous and you might lose your ears and have to get them stiched back on your head. True story.... Seriously. And that some people can feel pain in their dreams. There are many different dialects to Mumblese, some that need translating. You don't have to be married to see one of the free BYU marriage counselors. Even jokesters can be serious when you need them to be.
Good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment