May 15, 2011

Do You Ever Feel?

Do you ever feel like you've let people down? Like you should have been there for them, but for some reason or another you weren't? I've been feeling like I just woke from a very long dream and I noticed how withdrawn and selfish I have been. Even though the world says that this is the time to focus on yourself and figure out what you want to do, we shouldn't believe it.
My professor told us that we should view our time the same way we view our money. A tithe should be paid to the Lord. That's 1.2 months/5.2 weeks/36 days a year, .4 weeks/3 days a month, and .1 day a week. In all honesty, that isn't a whole lot of time. Now, all I need to do is realign my focus where it should be and spend more time seeking and saving the lost. Just like the RS lesson today. It's all about the active.

1 comment:

  1. All the time Teagan, it's just apart of life. We cant be everywhere all at once and we cant know exactly what everyone's needs are, we can only focus what we do know and how we can help. You shouldn't feel bad for focusing on yourself at this time, before you know it life will really be stressful and you'll look back on this point and think... "man it wasn't so bad then, can I go back there?" ;) chin up!

    ReplyDelete