May 6, 2011

A New Interest

I don't know why but I have taken a sudden interest in how I and other people work. I've been checking out books that help me learn this. One book in particular has snagged my attention for the past few weeks.



This book is absolutely FASCINATING! I love it! It's like he knows everything about me and how I work. It's crazy. And although it's not doctrine or anything, it's pretty cool!

For most of my life I have been yellow. Straight up, purely crazy yellow.




Fun-lovin, carefree, guiltless, innocent, trusting, naive, attention-seeking, spotlight-grabbing, people-loving, party-harding, impulsive, cheerful, crazy. All very yellow things. But lately, some other colors have been catching up to me.


White, for instance is trying to crowd out my yellow.




timid, peacemaker, nonverbal, good listener, loyal, easygoing, forgiving, goes with the flow, silently stubborn, doesn't volunteer feelings or opinion, content.



I don't feel a need to run out and be the center of attention. I've become shy with people I don't know and I don't take the aggressive step in getting to know them that I used to. I don't voice my opinions that perhaps someone should let down their hair a little cuz they are coming across as a little crazy. I'm more passive, but still just as fun loving and sometimes my yellow peeks out and says, "Hey! Remember me? Remember all the crazy fun times we had? Let's do it again!"



Even the blue part of my personality is becoming more apparent.



easily guilted, manipulating (only a little bit for me), emotional, concerned for others,


Little to no red is even part of my personality. That seems to have died away.





Seriously, go read this book. I have learned so much and I greatly enjoy it. You won't see people the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment