Jun 20, 2012

Cutest Boy Ever

I got to spend an entire day with my favorite nephew! And even though he is my only nephew is the most adorable incredible child ever! He's 13 mo and the happiest child I have ever met, he only cried when he fell down a couple times. And no, I was not being negligent, he was just being a little boy. I'm amazed at the number of times they can fall down and be totally fine. I suppose babies are so resilient because they have to be.
We went to the park and he was so cute playing on the playground equipment. He absolutely loves cars and he is really good at rolling his "r"s and imitating an actual engine. He has bright blonde hair and an incredible smile. He looks are great deal like both his mother and his father. He has the cutest little snub nose.
I have some pictures for your perusal. Enjoy, I know I enjoyed seeing him.
He's holding one of the little whiffle ball scoop catchers. He scrunches his eyes up and waves his arm really fast to throw the ball. It's fun.

He loves driving trucks

He loves this little fire engine, he drives it around and says, "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."

He loved this little turning knobs at the park.

He's an excellent climber.


There was a pirate ship with little windows, he stood there and talked and talked to the outside of the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment