May 21, 2012

Happy, Happy, Happy!

I am happy! It's been a while since I have been truly happy and I love the feeling!
I'd been feeling angry and bitter and picturing all kinds of ways to exact revenge.
Then, I realized how unhappy that was making me.
I don't need revenge, I just need to live my life and be happy just being me. If I ever get the chance I might unload a little bit of what I think but even what I'm thinking is beginning to change and become unimportant. I just don't have to care about it any more. It's the past, I can't change it and knowing more and wishing it was a certain way still won't change what happened. All I can do is be happy and forget about it!
Realizing that has set me free as a bird because, I DON'T CARE!!!!! IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!
I am free to focus my time and thoughts on friend and family. I am free to enjoy the company around me. I am free to make the most of my life and be an idiot when I choose. And I LOVE it! I'm back to being me! And it is GREAT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yayayayayaya!!! Good to hear!! Funny I just texted you to see how you were, and then I saw this, but you should still text me back. :D

    ReplyDelete