Feb 20, 2010

Carpe Stage

So, I just got back from trying out for a play. Let me tell you, I'm really excited about it and I hope I get the part. Let me explain a bit, when you try for a play the director gives you parts of the scritp to read from. In this particular play there were many french accents, an american accent, and one german accent. I was going to do the American because I'm not famous for my accents. But something made me choose the French and I discovered I was not that bad at it. I'm not entirely sure but I think the direct thought I was okay too because he had me go out and read another part with a French accent. Fingers crossed that I was Frenchy enough.
If you like melodic piano music and looking back at your life click HERE.It is amazing and it touched my soul. Figuratively speaking of course. :) I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment