Feb 22, 2010

Imagination is...

Imagination is a gift I have in abundance. Seriously. Not a day goes by that I don't think up a crazy story and tell myself that if I ever got it down paper I'd be rich and famous. Two not so bad things. It helps get me through the day and the boring lectures that I should be listening to so I can get a good grade. Eh, who needs good grades?
Imagination is also a distraction. My mind is constantly moving, thinking and barging forward. In conversations I sometimes feel bad because all of a sudden an idea pops in my head and I blurt it out in the middle of someone else's sentence. Sorry someone else. But I know if I don't say it out loud right then I will lose it. :)[ <-- that is a smiley face shrugging its shoulders.
Imagination is a great comfort. When I'm blue or alone or upset all I need is my imagination to pull me out of it. And hugs. Everyone needs hugs. Just ask Ali <--here. But when I don't have hugs I have an imagination that takes me away from the world pressing in on me and helps me soar.
Imagination is my favorite gift. Thanks Heavenly Father.

3 comments:

  1. I love your imagination! Feel free to interrupt me any time :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tasha. I love you, and your imagination, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smiley face shrugging his shoulders, it makes me happy. :D

    ReplyDelete