Feb 25, 2010

Blah De Blah De Blah

I have a cooking class. Food preparation in the Home. I'm not bein funny. My professor thinks all of her students are morons. I'm not being funny. She rambles on for thirty minutes at the beginning of the 3 hour lab and then blames the students when they haven't prepared their food on time.
However, the food for the labs is exquisite!!!! I love sampling all the food in the class. Tonight the best recipe was a fish recipe and it was Fan-freaking-tastic! I loved it!
One thing I really can't stand it when people ramble forever or tell me to do something. Most of the time I don't mind helping people out when they ask me. But if I'm told to do something in a condescending tone, or to not do something my immediate impulse to do the exact opposite of their wish. For instance. Person : "Tegan, DON'T jump off the balcony." Even though I had no intention of jumping off the balcony in the first place my impulse is to just leap. Or whining. I hate whining. Don't you ever whine to me or I will hurt you. I'm not being funny.
Wow, maybe I shouldn't post this particular post... Nah, I think I will.
Don't worry, I am in a happy mood. :) :) See.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you scare me... (that's meant in the most loving way possible).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you make me... (that's meant in the most loving way possible). Like right now.

    ReplyDelete