Apr 26, 2010

How Precious!...

Sunday I was sitting in church during sacrament meeting with Kelly (the second counselor's very precocious (yeah I did just use that word) three year old daughter) on my lap and one friend on either side. Trying to pay attention to the speakers amidst Kelly's chatter to us all in turn. She had just settled for a bit and gone quiet when all of us heard a faint whooshing noise. I froze and Katherine and Sam looked at each other and then we all burst into stifled laughter. Kelly was innocently oblivious and simply continued her coloring. I tried my hardest to control it but... I had just been on the receiving end of Kelly's fart, I think I'm allowed to laugh aloud as reverently as possible. Her father looked at us all and we were finally able to calm down. Oh, Kelly, dear, dear Kelly, thank you for your gift.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part was the stunned look on your face. HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete