Jan 17, 2011

Best Weekend Ever

Why? Because I got to spend three glorious days with my favorite person. Ever. True story


Here he is. My boyfriend, and best friend. Thank you MLKJ, you allowed me a portion of time to see him.
My poor roommates had to put up with me being super excited (jumping up and down any time someone asked me or reminded me that he was coming) The whole week before he came. I hadn't seen him in over a month! I know, tragedy! So, of course I was way excited to find out he was coming.
I had asked him to meet me at work and told him when I got off. Ironically enough he sat down right in front of my work area and I just happened to come up the stairs and see him a mere 15 minutes before I got off. We were both very surprised and all I wanted to do was run and jump hug him. Luckily for my job I kept my composure.
15 minutes later I walk out of work and he vanished! I thought maybe I'd imagined it, so I searched for a few minutes then I called him. I got to run and jump hug him. That made me happy. We toured the school, went to dinner and mini indoor golfing with friends. And that was only the start of a fun filled sa-uuuuuu-per awesome weekend.

(I felt like being contrary)
He left today and I thought I would be sad, but I'm not. I'm really glad it happened and we got the chance to see each other again. "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
One more month til I get to see him again. Until then, I'll let Owl City state my sentiments.

.

2 comments:

  1. You two are adorable!! I didn't know you were dating anyone--Tegan, you look so, so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do make a very cute couple. This weekend was such a wonderful experience. I wouldn't take anything back. The only wish, it could have lasted longer but grateful for the time we spent together. I love you teGan!

    ReplyDelete