Jan 22, 2011

Personally... I'm impatient

So people are posting one of these a day for 30 days. But, I'm impatient... So I'll just give it to you all at once!
Day 1 - 5 Things about me no one knows:
1. I used to be a very insecure person with a very bold personality.
2. When I was a child I used to get a thrill from stealing candy from my family and not getting caught.
3. I am actually afraid of a good deal of things. I just never let anyone see.
4. I still wish vampires were real.
5. I face away from the shower head so I can see the door and make sure no one walks in on me.
Day 2 - A picture of you last year and now and how you have changed since then
Halloween last year After Christmas shopping
Hmmm, still have a flare for the theatrical.... Perhaps a little less dramatic though. My hair is no longer black. I have matured and expanded my view. Spending 9 months at home serving other people does that to you.
Day 3 - A favorite photo:
look at us awesome creepers
Day 4 - Something I crave: books, Salt & Vinegar Chips, friendship, excitement
Day 5 - Top 10 pet peeves:
1. condescension (I will mentally mock you)
2. telling me what to think
3. telling others what to think
4. that snorting noise when someone clears their nose (not nose blowing though)
5. someone else eating my food without my permision
6. people who slack off at work
7. treating me like a child
8. video games
9. talking more than the teacher
10. freaking out about small stuff
Day 6 - Something I bought recently: fruit loops, salt water taffy; clementines; fruit snacks
Day 7 - Something I want to buy:a brightly colored motorcycle
Day 8 - A favorite song: Any song my man sends me currently "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele
Day 9 - A favorite movie: Inception; Ever After
Day 10 - A favorite food: Beef Stroganoff
Day 11 - A favorite book: The Morning Gift by Eva Ibbotson
Day 12 - A favorite quote: Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.
Day 13 - What did you do today??: Went to the temple, auditioned for a play, homework
Day 14 - Your dream house...: A small yet elegant home. Red brick with wood trimming, a basement, a turret, and a floor to ceiling library for me to store my books. And a quaint garden out back. But really, any place with my family and my love.
Day 15 - Next 3 on “Bucket List”: wing suit diving, hunting, live 1yr or 6mo in Austraila, Ireland or Scottland.
Day 16 - A photo of my family:
Day 17 - A habit you wish you didn't have: eating while I read. It will most likely lead to an exponential gain in weight when my metabolism slows down. Granted it has already done so. Thank heavens for yoga and a HUGE campus.
Day 18 - Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up:
1.Make You Feel My Love - Adele
2. Nintey and Nine - Michael McLean
3. Don't forget my Unicorn - Irish Rovers
4. Stay Beautiful - Taylor Swift
5. Which Part is Mine - Michael McLean
6. The Saltwater Room - Owl City
7. Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
8. Black & Gold - Sam Sparrow
9. Sunray Smile - Amber Van Vleet
10. Vincent - Josh Groban
Day 19 - A hobby of mine: trying new random things
Day 20 - A favorite recipe: cheesy chicken and potato with mushrooms
Day 21 - Nicknames I have, and why I have them...:
Bad T - I was an amazing badminton player once upon a time
Tigger - I have a tiggerish personality
Babybot - My older brother was Tigerbot
Teags - It sounds cool
Tegan the Vegan - it helps people remember my name
Tegelstien - Ask Ali on that one
Teggles - Not sure
Penguin - :)
Love - :)
Day 22 - A favorite Youtube video: Kids History (Don't punch... ... our car)
Day 23 - A travel story: On the way to Bullhead the ten people in my car agreed that it should become a party wagon with neon lights a disco ball and a bed and we could call it the shaggin wagon... I secretly vetoed that idea, except the neon lights and disco ball
Day 24 - Something that makes you feel better... : The words "I love you." spoken to me with absolute sincerity and feeling. Food, food is always a happy thing. The temple. My best friends, yes I have 2, so sue me.
Day 25 A funny (true) story: My life. :) I spent the first hour of the 2011 New Year in a car with broken doors that had to be held closed. I also broke the passenger side door handle, well, actually it didn't break, it s h a t t e r e d in my hands. And me, being me, laughed really hard because it was funny and I was nervous.
Day 26 - A child I love: I have to pick one? Kelly, Cody, Chase, and Rachel (all adorable children)
Day 27 - A place I love: BYU, the mountains
Day 28 - A person I love: brYan
Day 29 - Testimony: I know the gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true, Joseph Smith is a true prophet. The Book of Mormon is the word of God. Thomas S. Monson is the prophet of God on the earth today. My Heavenly Father loves me. Jesus Christ died for my sins.
Day 30 - Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days: Finish as much school as possible, maybe even graduate next April. Possibly buy a car. Hold my nephew in my arms. Meet my boyfriend's family. Finish at least one of the many stories I've started. Share the gospel as much as possible even though I am not going on a mission. Continue loving my favorite person and best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment