Jan 18, 2011

Update

I love avoiding homework, don't you? I've got about a million pages to read and write reports on, but here I am keeping you updated on my life.
  • I have my first boyfriend that I love. Yes, love, straight up in a non platonic, very romantic way. He is the most amazing fantastic perfect person ever. He is also far too good to me, and makes me the happiest person in the world. I love it. I love him.
  • I no longer have a facebook account.
  • I am anxiously awaiting the birth of my nephew. Granted it's four months away, but four months is no time at all.
  • I am back at BYU and absolutely loving, loving, loving all of my classes and the homework I have to do (even though I am avoiding it, I still love that I have it, it increases my learning)
  • I have a job as an appeals secretary in the Harold B. Lee Library and I enjoy it immensely.
  • I am living in an apartment two doors down from my old one.
  • I have three amazing new roommates who make me laugh more and more each time I am with them.
  • I am taking a country western dance class and wheezing for breath every time it's over.
  • I am giving a talk in church on Sunday.
  • I am eating a hollow chocolate Santa
  • I am no longer considering a mission. After long hours of contemplation and prayer I have realized that it simply isn't the right choice for me. And though I am slightly saddened I know I have made the right choice and I don't regret it.
There you are, my life up 'til now. I am so grateful to the Lord for the gospel because it makes me life exciting, ever changing, peaceful and very happy. I am also grateful for the people in my life, I would be nothing without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment