Jan 20, 2010

Hello New Day

Last night I dreamed that I had a pet parrot named Petey. My family was moving and Petey was put in the basement until we could move him to the new house. A week later I remembered Petey and went down to see if he was still alive. He was, and immediately flew to my finger, kissing my face as only a parrot can kiss. That means pecking lightly. Ah to have the love of a parrot, truly remarkable. :)
I also dreamed about a white elephant gift exchange, there were a lot of toy ponies. One was like a transformer pony, and you could move different parts of it. Each time it looked like different monsters.
Each of my family members were in my dreams, not all together, but they were there.
I have decided to carry around a planner to write down everything, just so I don't forget, which I tend to do regularly. Can't help it I'm afraid. It's genetic, my mother forgets stuff all the time.
Speaking of which, my mother seems to have gotten funnier the older I get. Actually, I think my perception of her has changed, she wasn't as funny when I was twelve. She was just an awesome mom. Always has been.
Father dearest, I'm so glad you were there to watch over me as a child. I'll always love you.
Blogs help me avoid homework. (I wish there was a sly smiley face so I could insert it here.)
Farewell for now fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment