Jan 15, 2010

Venting is the Think to Do

Do you ever have a day where you feel like you don't fit in, no matter how hard you try? I always feel guilty about it because I know it's my fault mostly, I just need to get over it. I had a night like that last night. I went over and hung out with quite a few of my favorite people and yet in each place I felt a little out of place. Interestingly enough at the second 'house' (apartment) I didn't feel out of place until one of the roommates came home. Who knew a friend of mine could make me, the queen of making others feel awkward, feel out of place and awkward. Evidence right there, my friends, that I do indeed feel awkward at times, ya just have to know the right buttons to push.
The third place I just wanted to pop in and say hi before I went home to relax and do homework, but they asked me to stay so I did. I didn't feel awkward until I got a compliment. How weird is that? Actually the compliment upset me a bit too. The reason being that the compliment was given to me through a third party. Sigh.
I love Michael Buble (pronounced bubble, just like the round circles you pop.) (: just kidding I know how it's actually pronounced. Don't worry I do have some culture.
Also Hot Rod is the most amazing random mockery movies I have ever seen! I loved it!
There is your random post. Not quite as random as I think it should be but don't worry, there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment