Jan 20, 2010

Monkeys/Sorry Liza!

So, Katherine and I being our usual happy go lucky selves remembered a funny thing we had done last year. We pushed whoppers into our mouths to look like goats. I even got the nickname "Tegan the Llama." Just picture a mix between Cindy Lou Who and the monkeys from Planet of the Apes. Jared looked a LOT like the Planet of the Apes monkeys. Apes. Primate animals... whatever... Joe's was hilarious, and Katherine is an amazing monkey. Warning: it hurts!
We got home from our lovely excursion kind of hyper. We both got ready for bed in tank tops and joked about walking into the front room where Madison and her boyfriend, Brandon, were watching tv. I did walk out to get a drink and Katherine closed the vanity door on me and braced herself against the door. I called her a dirtbag and pushed against the door to get back in. I really didn't want anyone to see me, you'd think I wouldn't have made such a hullaballo about it, and finally forced my way back into the vanity area with my drink.
I was sipping daintily from my cup when Katherine made a face and a funny noise. I choked, snorted, and spat out the milk in my mouth and fell on the floor laughing/dying from milk inhalation. It was a really funny face.
Then Liza opened her bedroom door and very timidly asked us to be quieter. We apologized and turned down the laughing dial. Oops! Sorry Liza! Then I burped really loud. Katherine chimed out, "Excuse me." And Madison laughed, "Whoa, Katherine." Way to claim my awesomely loud belch.
I love my roommate so much!

1 comment:

  1. That is one embarrassing post. No is supposed to know how funny (retarded) I am when I'm tired. Oh well. Love ya anyways.

    ReplyDelete