Jan 17, 2010

Yep, Kinda Random

I met my cousin on Saturday in the Macey's parking lot. I must be a horrible cousin because I couldn't remember his oldest daughter's name, and I called him by his brother's name. Also, I had no idea that he lived in Lindon. Wow, what a lame cousin I am.
On a happier note, the candle in my kitchen smells of joy, happiness, and Christmas. I love candles! and good smelling homes.
If you want a laugh go to mylifeistwilight.com. Some of the sayings made me laugh, some made me roll my eyes and mutter 'oh snap.' Stephanie Meyers, you have brain washed a whole lot of people into thinking vampires might be good, that they sparkle in the sunlight, that they are invincible against mortals, and that there are men out there like Edward. Fact: vampires are not real, not in the story book sense. Fact: Edward is a fictional character and only as good as he is because he has been around for a hundred years. Fact: Twilight fans are crazy.
One other happy note, my roommate and I have started a tradition of coloring pictures on Sundays. These pictures will be hung on our closet walls as a tribute to our awesome penciling inside the line skillz.
Check out 'Sonny With a Chance' cuz it's the best! Disney channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment