Mar 19, 2010

Blogging

Has anyone else noticed how selfish blogging is? Every post, practically, is about me, me, me, what I did, what I learned? I just watched Julie & Julia and Julie realized that too. I think it's okay though. I love reading other's blogs and learning about them, them, them. My mom thinks it's silly because "you have to be arrogant to believe that other people want to read about you." To all my fellow bloggers, I LOVE reading about YOU!!!!!
(Song: Toby Keith: I Wanna Talk About Me)

2 comments:

  1. Dude...blogging is the bomb. To me it isn't about wanting people to read all about my life, it is my journal, and if people feel like reading it, then they are more than welcome to. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I agree with Frizz. Plus there are ways to not make it about you, you, you, if you really want. Honestly though, people like to know about other people. That's why blogging is popular and so great.

    ReplyDelete