Mar 10, 2010

Whadduyasay?

(Please press play on the playlist, It makes reading this so much better.)
What do you say to takin chances?
What do you say to jumpin off the edge
Never knowin if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold or Hell to pay
What do you say?
Oh Celine Dion, you speak to my heart. I say Heck YES!!!! I often say Heck yes. It's really hard for me to say no. In fact this entire weekend was filled with "yes"es that could very well affect the rest of my life! I can't tell you what all of them are. But I know for sure that one will change the course of my future for at least a year. At least.
Sometimes you just gotta jump even when you know there is no solid ground below. Hopefully you can sprout wings and soar because if you don't it might hurt.
I try my best not to let myself get hurt. All my life I have built walls to protect myself. You know what I discovered from that? I was hurting myself in those walls. I could see the happiness of others beyond them but I couldn't reach it myself because I was locked in. I'm walking out now. Beware world, I'm no longer afraid of getting hurt. So I'm jumpin off the edge.
(Post's song(s) Celine Dion: Taking Chances, Glee: Taking Chances)

4 comments:

  1. I love this post. I think we all struggle with building walls - I know I have. Good for you for having the courage to break them down. I hope the chances you are taking bring you much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I agree with Tasha. And I want to know what these decisions are! Details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree too. The best part of your blog, beautiful, is the fact that it is so darn COLORFUL!

    ReplyDelete