Mar 23, 2010

I Can't Answer That For You
















Chuck: "I don't know who I am anymore."
Casey: "I can't answer that for you."
Only we can say who we really are, each day we have to rediscover what makes me, me. Every day we make choices that belie our inner selves and show us and others what we are really like. We are sculpting the masterpiece that we will someday become. We will never be finished as long as we are alive and I think even after we die we will be constantly reshaping ourselves.
But, as my friend once said, "I think our cores is still the same. It's just finding that core among all the little changes that's the hard part."
How true that is.
I hope you find yourself Chuck.
You are not alone in your search.
(Songs: Swim Until You Can't See Land - Frightened Rabbit)

No comments:

Post a Comment